Our guest for this week is Phil Singleton, SEO expert, author, and Founder and CEO of Kansas City Website Design & SEO, a boutique Internet marketing agency. With a background in Finance and an MBA, Phil started his career knowing little about web development. The feedback he got from his first client spurred him on to have an amazing 20-year career in the field of Marketing and SEO, and today he is leading a team of specialists which is focused on providing their clients with results and a high return on investment. He is also a best-selling author and his book “SEO for Growth” has been named by Forbes “the #1 SEO book to read for entrepreneurs.”
Our topics include:
- Has SEO changed over the last decade and how?
- What are some of the tools entrepreneurs can use to improve their SEO?
- Phil’s experiences of authoring a book and how it affected his brand.
- How to use influencer marketing to promote your book?
Connect with Phil:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/seokansascity/
- Website: https://kcseopro.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kcseopros?lang=en
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: