Today we’re joined by Kasim Aslam. He is the founder and CEO of Solutions 8, which helps organizations to grow, scale and automate their business marketing process. Over the course of 11 years, Kasim and his team have helped more than 500 organizations using its very own proven digital marketing process. Kasim also became a best-selling author with his book titled The 7 Critical Principles of Effective Digital Marketing, and with it, he attempts to establish a baseline for one of the most tumultuous and change-ridden industries in existence.
Our topics include:
- How to utilize Google Adwords in order to achieve growth?
- What type of content affects the intent of your customers the most?
- What are the constants and the variables in today’s digital marketing?
- Is the “4 hour week” really feasible?
- The upside of working with small businesses.
- How can small businesses gain the upper hand in the competition against corporate giants?
Connect with Kasim:
- Website: https://www.sol8.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kasimaslam/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kasimaslam
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: