Dec 11th, 2018
This week, we’re joined by Dom Cappuccilli, the founder and CEO of The Clean Sell, a sales consulting firm focused on helping entrepreneurs transition from founder-led sales to a structured and scalable sales effort. After 10 years as a reporter, author, and screenwriter, Dom found his calling when he rewrote the sales story of a fast-growing healthcare company and doubled their revenue in six months. He quickly rose to be a sales leader at a unicorn startup called ZocDoc (currently valued at $1.8B) before going to Arches Technology where he created and sold an entirely new healthcare technology product to health systems. In 2015, he founded The Clean Sell with the intention of helping entrepreneurs build many of their sales efforts, processes and teams from the ground up, all the while telling a better sales story.
Our topics include:
- What are the most common bad habits that entrepreneurs bring to the sales cycle of their business?
- The role of the entrepreneur in the sales process.
- The commonalities between storytelling and sales.
- A crash course on how to develop a core sales story.
Connect with Dom:
- Website: https://www.thecleansell.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dom-cappuccilli-0604853a/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCleanSell
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: