Today we’re joined by Jack McGuinness, a leadership coach and co-founder of Relationship Impact, a consulting firm focused on helping great leaders build great leadership teams. Jack started his career serving as an airborne ranger infantry officer in the US Army’s prestigious 10th Mountain Division. Over the years, he has accumulated more than 25 years of experience in organizational effectiveness, organizational development, team effectiveness, executive coaching, and leadership development. Jack serves as a Senior Professional Instructor at the Johns Hopkins Carey School of Business where he teaches courses on strategic management and human capital, and he is also a contributing writer for the Chief Executive Magazine.
Our topics include:
- What are some of the most common faux pas and mistakes made by CEOs?
- Are CEOs open and cooperative when it comes to leadership coaching?
- Tips for building a great leadership team.
- How to measure the effectiveness of a leadership team?
Connect with Jack:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmcguinness/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RIFOUNDERS
- Website: https://www.relationship-impact.com/
This Week’s Gift (For CEOs and Executives Only): Complimentary Leadership Team Assessment
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: