Oct 30th, 2018
This week, we’re joined by Moshe Hurwitz, a business development, brand management, and e-commerce professional. He is also the founder and former managing director of Art-N-Fly, a boutique brand of quality art supplies focusing on the world of drawing and illustration. Back in 2015, with only $12 000 and without knowing anything at all about e-commerce, Moshe decided to start his own e-commerce business which he sold three years later for just under one million dollars.
Our topics include:
- Moshe’s incredible entrepreneurial journey.
- What are some of the trends in the e-commerce market you should be looking out for?
- How are influencers actually influencing the market?
- Do millennials really care about brand loyalty?
- Why and how to include influencer marketing as a business strategy?
- The future of influencer marketing.
Connect with Moshe:
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: