Oct 23rd, 2018
Our guest for this week is Jason Lauritsen, a keynote speaker, author, and consultant. A former corporate HR executive, Jason has dedicated his career to helping leaders build organizations that are good for both people and profits. He is an employee engagement and workplace culture expert who will challenge you to think differently. Jason co-authored the book ‘Social Gravity: Harnessing the Natural Laws of Relationships’ with Joe Gerstandt, back in 2012. His new book about using performance management to empower employees to reach their full potential, titled ‘Unlocking High Performance’, is set to be published in October 2018.
Our topics include:
- Is work broken and are employees the ones paying the price?
- What is causing the low employee engagement in today’s corporate world?
- Jason’s new book and how will it help employers with performance management?
- Processes and systems you’ll need to improve your performance management.
- What is ‘feed-forward’?
Connect with Jason:
- Website: https://jasonlauritsen.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jasonlauritsenspeaks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JasonLauritsen
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonlauritsen
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: