Today we’re joined by Jack Gibson, a serial entrepreneur and founder of two multi-million dollar companies. He started his first company at the age of 21 based on coaching people about effective nutrition and fitness strategies. He ended up running a successful multi-million dollar company before he was old enough to rent a car. After being involved in the real estate business for some time, Jack co-founded the High Return Real Estate program, which has a mission to provide an elegant, straightforward way to accelerate real wealth with real property.
Our topics include:
- The difficulties of time management for serial entrepreneurs.
- What has Jack found most helpful in terms of developing and running two multi-million dollar companies?
- The perks of establishing passive income.
- Is having the right mindset essential for building passive income?
- How does your company benefit from having well-defined systems?
- “Working in” vs “working on” the business.
Connect with Jack:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighReturnRealEstate/
- Website: https://highreturnrealestate.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackrgibson/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/highreturnre
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: