Our guest for this week is Joshua Zloof, co-founder and CEO of Sudden Coffee, a startup with a mission to make great coffee easier for everyone to experience. Mobile App Product Manager by trade, Joshua has over 10 years of experience in Lean Operations, Supply Chain, and Logistics. In the past experience includes working at McKinsey & Co., Apple, Walmart, and he was also the Lead Product Manager for Breadcrumb Pro by Groupon.
Our topics include:
- The inspiration behind Sudden Coffee.
- How important is it for an offline business to add a personal touch to their product?
- Is optimizing every part of your day a good thing?
- How does networking actually help your business?
Connect with Joshua:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jzloof
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-zloof-9b09648/
- Website: https://www.suddencoffee.com/
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: