Sep 18th, 2018
This week we’re joined by Isaac Tolpin, a microlearning expert and Co-Founder of ConveYour, the #1 microlearning software company. As a self-proclaimed EdTech disruptor, he has a unique understanding of how to craft and drive forward the right organizational culture that engages, retains, and boosts employee performance. A proud father of 7, Isaac is looking to distance himself from the world’s definition of success and aspires to make a real difference.
Our topics include:
- Three things you need to know about microlearning.
- What can we do to retain people’s attention in today’s fast-track world?
- The guiding principles that drove Isaac to come up with the idea of ConveYour?
- The advantages of learning through a text-messaging system.
- What is currently going on in the world of EdTech?
- What helps drive a company’s culture forward?
Connect with Isaac:
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: