154 - Empathy in Customer Service: How and Why Should You Adapt to a More Customer-Centric Business Strategy? Ft. Michael Redbord
This week we met with Michael Redbord, who is the general manager of the Service Hub at Hubspot. Michael has worked with various companies of different shapes and sizes and helped mold their marketing plans, traffic acquisition methods, and competitive online strategies.
Our topics include:
- Why is making customers more successful the key to business growth?
- How Hubspot came to be and the rest of its origin story.
- Recommendations and guiding principles for successful scaling and team growth.
- The importance of empathy for providing quality customer service.
- How to create a customer-centric strategy for your startup?
Connect with Michael:
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: