Today we’re joined by Dan Moyle, who is the Chief Marketing Officer at Interview Valet, a company that provides podcast guest marketing service. Dan is also a published author and a fellow podcaster. He is currently hosting The Storytellers Network.
Our topics include:
- What are the three things people need to know about inbound marketing?
- How can people use inbound marketing to grow their business?
- How should you approach doing marketing in the so-called “boring” industries?
- The importance of figuring out where your potential buyers hang out on the internet.
- What are some of the metrics you can use to assess your inbound marketing campaigns?
- Should you be thinking about getting into video marketing for your business?
Connect with Dan:
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: