Jul 10th, 2018
For this week’s episode, we’re joined by Rocky Romanella, the founder of 3SIXTY Management Services LLC. He has more than 40 years of executive level experience. His areas of expertise include development and implementation of high-level strategies, merger and acquisition integration, and operations management, to name a few. This is Rocky’s second time on the show. He was also our guest in episode 79, which you can check out here.
Our topics include:
- What is balanced leadership and how can it help you?
- Why is the “telling-people-what-they-want-to-hear” approach destructive to your work and the company?
- What are some of the costs associated with being a leader?
- The foundations of being a good leader.
- How should you approach dealing with enthusiasm issues?
Connect with Rocky:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/3sixtymgt
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/3sixtymanagementservices/
- Website: https://www.3sixtymanagementservices.com/
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: