This week, we’re joined by Eddie Lorin, a 30-year multifamily real estate veteran, focusing primarily on value-add and/or under-performing multifamily properties nationwide. Eddie co-founded the HAPI Foundation 5 years ago with his wife Jane, and is currently working on promoting health and wellness in disadvantaged apartment communities.
Our topics include:
- The vision behind the HAPI Foundation, their mission and their goals.
- What is the purpose of a real estate investment trust?
- How is Impact Housing transforming neglected properties into triple bottom lines for their investors?
- What can you do to help fix the affordable housing crisis?
- Eddie’s tips on how to make it in today’s business world!
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: