May 15th, 2018
For this week’s episode, we met with Mo Seetubtim. She is the founder of the Happiness Planner, a planner/journal designed to help you live a happy, inspired, and truly fulfilled life by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. Recently, the Happiness Planner company launched an app!
Our topics include:
- The story behind the making of the Happiness Planner.
- What are the key ingredients that will help you grow a stronger following?
- How should a small team approach cooperating with a large brand?
- Useful productivity apps, hacks, tips and tricks that will help you in your daily work.
- The future of the Happiness Planner.
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: