Our guest for this week is Dr. Danielle Wood, an engineer, a policy researcher and the leader of the Space Enabled Research Group. Danielle’s areas of expertise include aerospace engineering, systems engineering, technology policy, development and satellite-based earth observation.
Our topics include:
- What is Space Enabled, and how does it help advance justice in Earth’s complex systems?
- What can you do to support Sustainable Development Goals?
- The six disciplines that help Space Enabled drive change.
- How to manage and lead a group of diverse professionals?
- What are some of the challenges Danielle and the rest of her team face in their work?
Connect with Danielle:
- Website: http://www.daniellerwood.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/space_enabled?lang=en
- Space Enabled: https://www.media.mit.edu/groups/space-enabled/overview/
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: