143 - The Happiness Planner: Can This App Teach You How To Improve Your Mental Health? Ft. Mo Seetubtim
For this week’s episode, we met with Mo Seetubtim. She is the founder of the Happiness Planner, a planner/journal designed to help you live a happy, inspired, and truly fulfilled life by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. Recently, the Happiness Planner company launched an app!
Our topics include:
- The story behind the making of the Happiness Planner.
- What are the key ingredients that will help you grow a stronger following?
- How should a small team approach cooperating with a large brand?
- Useful productivity apps, hacks, tips and tricks that will help you in your daily work.
- The future of the Happiness Planner.
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: